Privacy and GDPR
The Tailored Approach
We take a data driven approach that works alongside your own risk-appetite
The steps are as follows:
- Needs analysis: understanding your business, aims and culture.
Knowledge acquisition: obtaining detained information about your business’s processes and procedures. This will involve looking at your current documentation and workflows, and discussions with the relevant subject-matter experts within the organization.
- Report on current status: we produce a report detailing your current compliance status, together with detailed recommendations as to next steps, and costings. After discussion with you, we will agree a compliance programme, which will detail what aspects of the programme you will carry out yourselves, and which could be carried out by the Moorcrofts compliance team.
- Implementation stage: we will work with you to carry out implementation as agreed with in step three. This may include establishing or refreshing policies and procedures; setting up of relevant databases, or the provision of training for employees.
- Audit and review stage: we will test the implementation carried out in stage 4 to ensure that everything works as it should, and that the practices and procedures are robust and effective. If any deficiencies are found, we will work with you to rectify them.
- Ongoing support: we can provide ongoing support for all aspect of the service, including providing a one-stop advice service, regular training and testing of compliance, and updating practice and procedure based on developments in your business or the regulatory landscape.
In conjunction with our legal team, we can also provide ad hoc advice on specific and one-off GDPR questions.
For more information, please contact Andrew Katz on 01628 470000, or firstname.lastname@example.org.